Dime City Cycles’ own Jason Michaels sends out the Barber Cafe Bike Ride here at the Barber Vintage Festival:
Posts tagged as: barber
Here’s a short clip of icon Mark Wilsmore of Ace Cafe London with partner, Mark McKee, CEO Ace Cafe North America giving their thoughts on Ace Corner and the Barber Vintage Festival.
Alright Cafe Racer fans who’s up for a weekend of racing and fraternizing with other Cafe Racers at the soon to be annual “Ace Corner” at the Barber Vintage Festival? We’re going and so should you!
Here’s some things to look for over the weekend:
– Ace Corner Grill, featuring “Fish & Chips”, tea, burgers & beverages, including beer & wine, available for purchase
– Dime City Cycles / Iron & Air Magazine CB750 giveaway along with other bikes, parts and swag on display
– Ride-in Cafe Racer Bike Show, register @ Ace Corner Fri/Sat
– Saturday night “Party at the Ace”, featuring the band, “Cigar Store Indians”
– “Custom Bike Builder Park” featuring builders from Café Racer TV Show
– Café Racer TV Media tent featuring interviews, Q&A & special guests
– Live Bike Build (by dotheton.com)
– Ace Corner Vendor Row
– “Ride with the Rockers” – Saturday morning ride out
– Dedicated motorcycle parking inside the track for Ace Corner guests
– Iron & Air Magazine photobooth – get a free snap of your ride
Built in partnership between our friends at Ace Cafe London and Dime City Cycles, Ace Corner Barber is an area dedicated to Cafe Racers, be they made of steel or flesh and bone. In short, Ace Corner Barber is a celebration of the timeless teeth chattering, soul shaking speed machines that hailed the streets of London in the 50’s and 60’s and their riders. We’re going to be there with the official Cafe Racer TV Media tent and crew having a blast as live music from the Cigar Store Indians fills the air along with the smell of fuel and notes of exhaust!
Two quick things to note so you don’t get left behind –
1) An upgrade ticket does need to purchased to enter Ace Corner at the cost of $10/day or $25 for a full weekend pass. Tickets should be purchased online and in advance as there is only a limited numbe so head over to acecornerbarber.com to get yours!
2) For those looking to enter their bikes in the ride-in Cafe Racer bike show, entry opens at 9AM Friday. Just enter Ace Corner and head up the hill to the Dime City Cycles tent for registration and parking.
We look forward to seeing all of your there!
– The CRTV Crew